Friday 1 July 2016

Excellence Must Do 1

1 July 2016
Excellence Evidence for: Being a good role model for the students in the Kakano Team
Yesterday I helped out at the Kakano Cross Country. The Kakano students were trying really hard. I was giving Pozis to the students who did well and those who didn't do so well but tried hard. I showed Community by giving Pozis to students from different houses. I showed leadership by letting the Kakano students know where to go and I also told some of the other students which way to point so that the Kakano students knew where to run. The first one or two (I don't exactly know how many) races didn't go well because the students ran a different course instead of the course that they should of run. I enjoyed giving out Pozis.

No comments:

Post a Comment