Friday 23 September 2016

WALT apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.

Improvisation TECHNIQUES that I have used successfully are never say 'no' and keep the scene going.

Improvisation TECHNIQUES that I would like to have more practice at is never say 'no'.

The thing that I enjoyed most about this unit of learning was making things up because improvisation is about making things up.

The thing that I found most challenging during this unit of learning was keeping the scene going because it is hard to try not to kill the scene.

My favourite improvisation game was 'What are you doing?' because we had to act out a random activity on the spot.

My next step/ something I need to work on further in improvisation is to get involved more because I wasn't involved that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment