Monday 7 September 2015

Assembly

7 September 2015
Distinction Evidence: Being A Role Model For The Students In The Kakano Team
Today our school had an whole school assembly. Our class chose a goal, and the goal was to not talk while we get there and wait outside until we are allowed to go in. I was being a role model by not talking to the students beside me, clapping at the appropriate time and standing up silently (for He Honore and the National Anthem). I also held the doors for the students, teachers and quests/visitors. I had to wait a very long time for the last class to come in. I got my CARE Bronze Certificate today. Today's assembly was longer than usual, and it had items that we wouldn't normally do and took away some items we usually do. The assembly was great and I think our class should have gotten a score of 9.99 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment