Wednesday 30 March 2016

Striking and Fielding Reflection

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

My Strengths are standing side on, having a firm hold on the bat and keeping my eyes on the ball.

The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were keeping my eyes on the ball and following through.

The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were making a cup with my hands keeping my eyes on the ball.

My Next Steps are soft hands while I'm catching the ball and aiming where to throw the ball.

To improve my striking of a ball I need to have a better stance because the ball doesn't go where I want it to go.

To improve my catching and fielding I need to use reverse cups because I don't use it that often.

The game that I enjoyed the most was rounders because I got to do both catching and fielding.

No comments:

Post a Comment